Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What Richard Did 2012 English.DVD (XViD) Torrent Download

What Richard Did (2012)

Good rate 23 Bad rate 2


What Richard Did torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 112
Peers: 98

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Drama
Director: Lenny Abrahamson
Starring: Jack Reynor, Roisin Murphy, Sam Keeley

Description:
What made Richard AFTER Richard Karlsen, golden boy athlete and undisputed alpha male establishes his privileged youth from south Dublin, during the summer between the end of school and ... See complete list?
Review:
I almost enjoyed the movie, but the dialogue was bad and left the film wanting.To to be fair, what some half-decent acting from a young cast of the film ticking along nicely caught my attention was the setting throughout.The looks more; , the kind of film in Ireland during the Celtic grow myself tiger.I sure that this film to win awards, but it was a decent watch all same.So only have a few complaints I have to say, my big gripe the film is the most annoying accent was.This could be a bit of an exaggeration, but it felt like every other word that came out of his mouth was, it really started to grate on me.I honestly dont think I might have to take a lot more than he wanted to know what I mean, like.


No comments:

Post a Comment