Monday, July 8, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 (Eng) BluRay.Dual Audio Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 11 Bad rate 3


The Guilt Trip torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 109
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Description:
As the inventor Andy Brewster about to begin the journey of life, a quick stop at Mom's house was an unexpected cross-country journey with him along for the ride.
Review:
These days, people want to vulgarity of his comedies. It shows how well Appatow films do at the box office. Now im not saying that I do not like raunchy comedies. In fact, touched on one of my favorite movies.I just do not understand why movies such as guilt, to get such a negative response from the audience and critics. Of course, it's not a masterpiece, but it could not be 40, and it is better than the answer is.Although fault I laughed out loud all the way through, the film made me think about my relationship with my mother. I had a great time with the guilt trip and would recommend it to all who are fed up with today's standards comedy.Funny, real and honest. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment