Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Avengers 2012 English DVDRip [AC3] Torrent Download

The Avengers (2012)

Good rate 5 Bad rate 4


The Avengers torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 132
Peers: 88

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Action
Director: Joss Whedon
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson

Description:
Nick S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help Loki and his army.
Review:
I asked everyone who would listen that she is one of the best adventure movies I've ever seen on the show. Its almost impossible to communicate as pumped now that I've seen. I deliberately avoid hyping yourself for movies, because the expectations are too high, nothing seems to be able to reach them. I usually avoid the hype train where possible. That said, I was kidnapped to see this movie and was fully on board the hype train. It can not be helped. So, I'm definitely open to intense frustration, this film is not good. Im so happy to report just the opposite just words I can think to describe this movie is awesome happened.The . Wonderful job and everything I had hoped. His exceptional entertainment to the uninitiated, but it has everything a fanboy could want to be safe. It has every bit of a fanboy tinge to view. One of the many things I loved the tension and conflict that arises between team members flat out. This is not two dimensional large team that groups together to fight crime, ho ho ho. Most do not like each other fist and not so much for the quality of play. This is great because so many of these characters are larger than life. They arent big ego and firearm used to working with other people or even play by the rules. Stark, Thor and Banner all work from the other side of the fence so to speak. Then there is the Widow, Hawkeye and Captain America used to follow orders, and play within a command structure. They are all thrown together in a wonderful way and best of all, reliable. Again, more than I ever dreamed possible.The whole cast really delivered. You need more than just actors or stunt doubles action to play these parts. Pathos is there, but so is real time and deep performances. Look, I've been away from Ed Norton as anyone in the hype train've talked about, but I'm so happy to say that Mark Ruffalo has won over me. I hope it is closed for the long term, because we do not have to change. Three was the lucky number for the movie banners. Any other actor in Avnegers weve seen before was better than the previous incarnation (every single one), except potential RDJ as Stark. It is great, but it's hard to top his duties on the original Iron Man character in a movie ensemble. I also fully disclose what I'm intensely attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I thought her character was incredible Widow, but I'm definitely judge through rose colored glasses. Character arcs that run during the course of the film there will be a total Audiences can expect nothing more than a popcorn-type Transformers scarfdown.I I honestly do not give away any of the film surprised by this review, because it is a film that enjoyed every scene. Do yourself a favor and stay intact. This is how I saw the movie (despite the trailers shown) and of course if you're reading this review, read no other with any kind of spoilers whatsoever. Experience the greatness for yourself. Avengers as a film and as a team is an unstoppable force on screen. Im just going to say, Hulk and Thor looked AWESOME combination and leave it at that. Define must see this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment