Wednesday, July 17, 2013

42 2013 Eng.DVDScr.720p Torrent Download

42 (2013)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 3


42 torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 148
Peers: 51

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2013
Genre: Biography, Drama, Sport
Director: Brian Helgeland
Starring: Chadwick Boseman, Harrison Ford, Nicole Beharie

Description:
The life story of Jackie Robinson and his company makes history with Brooklyn Dodgers under the guidance of team executive Branch Rickey.
Review:
Im Black-year-old man now, and sometimes I wonder if young people it.I was born in Richmond, VA, and I'm one (1) generation removed from segregation. That's why I was impressed with the performance of these new players. Chadwick Boseman & Nicole Beharie did a great job portraying the grace and courage to Robinsons.I could not have done it. Boseman is a strange resemblance to Jackie, and his performance was so visceral, that it showed me that I could not do it.I would not have the courage to face racism does not fight. There should be patience to wait for my time, until the people decided it was time to see me more as a sub-human. I'm definitely not asumiríao the risk of the game when people are threatened my wife and child.When Jackie finally dare to smash into the wall, which was all that I could relate to - realized I had to go there because it was a lot more; 's like her - I was amazed at his courage.This is more than a baseball movie. Nuances to see people as second-class yet changed to support Robinson full-dress Sunday church service was devastating to me.The film is not only the mother is Jackie.My New York and he was 7 years old when Jackie joined the Dodgers. He will remember this clearly.Its clear why (as I did) would take their children to see this movie, because it shows what happened and how far we have throug ässeet. To me, it shows what other people did to me, that I was not able to do so myself.This film has some corny parts of it - like most films of this ilk, it disinfects and some of the things to be bound by a beautiful bow to embellish an adaptation of some of the questions ..... it does not mean that it is a damn good film.Im cynical these days. It's not often that I think the movie lump in the throat time. I am indebted to the young actors who portrayed people in my grandparents' generation with style, class and urgency.I get this movie when it becomes available, and that date can not come soon .


No comments:

Post a Comment