Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 English.DVDR.[XViD] Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 10 Bad rate 3


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 105
Peers: 63

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
The younger and welcome hobbit Bilbo Baggins embarks on an unexpected journey Lonely Mountain and witty group of dwarves to recover stolen wooden house, a corner ny called Smaug.
Review:
The best of the best. Pete has created a masterpiece. I should say at this point, I'm a new fan of LOTR movie after watching this movie. My friends and my family always told me I should see the three previous films and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of pop corn and witness the amazing scale and perfect execution that the hobbit: an unexpected journey to bring my five Senses. Maybe you can explain in The Hobbit as a sixth sense. It's just good.First all, 48fps was very sharp and clean for the eyes. It is a feature of magic technological Jackson, and it worked perfectly, allowing the viewer the feeling that he / she is a spy plot image Bilboa or pine fireplace, looking over the cliff cliff and down to Rivendell. Seem excessive, but let's say I forgot I was watching a movie, and you can experience for yourself, what mean.The implementation is fantastic, and the pace, shooting angle, acting, writing , and so much more. The score by Howard Shore is so smart and is sure to put a smile on your face. The entire film will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment