Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Bourne Ultimatum 2007 [English] DVDRip (Dual Audio) Torrent Download

The Bourne Ultimatum (2007)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 3


The Bourne Ultimatum torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 132
Peers: 55

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2007
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Édgar Ramírez

Description:
Jason Bourne dodges a ruthless CIA official and his agents a new assassination program while searching for the origins of his life as a PPB pzett killer.
Review:
I do not distribute ten star ratings easily. The film really has to impress me, and The Bourne Ultimatum has gone far beyond that. In addition, this trilogy has come together so well that I believe is one of the greatest films of the trilogy of our time. Though all three films could not be more different from the Ludlum novels, they still act as a powerful milestone in cinema. The Bourne Ultimatum made me want to cry that the series was complete, but I could not even try to stop smiling hours.From the opening title came out, I knew we were in the drive. Paul Greengrass has done it again. All that loves movies Bourne earlier here again: the action, dialogue, and of course the shaky camera. However, for me, the latter was never a problem. I think it adds to the suspense.I be back to see this movie several times before being released on DVD, simply because he is a genius. This is quite satisfactory completion and should stand the test of time as a great movie, and set an unforgettable trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment