Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Lives of Others 2006 (English) DVD XViD Torrent Download

The Lives of Others (2006)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 3


The Lives of Others torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 146
Peers: 58

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Drama, Thriller
Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck
Starring: Martina Gedeck, Ulrich Mühe, Sebastian Koch

Description:
1984 East Berlin, an agent of the secret police surveillance writer and his lover, finds himself increasingly worried about their lives.
Review:
Holy cow! What a great movie! I'm voting member of the Academy (actors branch), so I got all the free movies. Ive seen it all --- 60 movies. This was one of the last three films I've ever seen --- because I was completely familiar with the name. The film slowly squeezing me, but at the end of the handle is unrelenting. Lead actor who could carry out the life story of Peter Jennings, it was wonderful. Everything was wonderful. Welcome to the complete structure of the writers --- and for its seamless storytelling director --- and bring out the best performances from his actors. How good was that close. But now they are totally confused. Why port I heard about this movie? Where was this movie the Golden Globes? I have not yet seen any reviews about it. Nothing! What's going on? Im very active in the film business. I follow this stuff. This movie (I've never heard of) surprised me like no other film of all time. IMDb Note: This is not a spoiler. Jesse Vint III


No comments:

Post a Comment