Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Guilt Trip 2012 English.DVDScr.XViD Torrent Download

The Guilt Trip (2012)

Good rate 17 Bad rate 5


The Guilt Trip torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 127
Peers: 56

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Comedy
Director: Anne Fletcher
Starring: Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, Julene Renee-Preciado

Description:
As an inventor Andy Brewster is about to embark on the journey of life, according to a quick stop at his mother house to an unexpected cross-country trip with her on the trip.
Review:
These days, people want their comedies vulgarity. It is not clear how well films do at the box Appatow. Now, Im not saying that I do not like raunchy comedy. In fact, Superbad is one of my favorite movies. Just dont understand why movies like guilt trip to get such negative responses from audiences and critics. Of course, this was not a cinematic masterpiece, but no one was This is 40, and that is more responsive than a guilt trip is.Although I was laughing loud all the way through, the film made me think about my relationship with my mother. I had a great time with the guilt trip and would recommend it to all those who are fed up with today's standards comedy.Funny, Real, and ndershë , m. 7/10 - Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment